I love this world that God created. I am constantly taking pictures of things that I think are just too "cool" and beautiful. So I wanted to share the things that I catch in my camera with you. Hope you think these pictures are cool and maybe even make you smile.
That is totally awesome! and soooo funny that you can't really see the little ant crawling on the petal until you blow up the image. soooo funny! what is it with these ants sneaking into scans & pictures too. they want their 15 minutes of fame. ha ha ha love it. -mandy
2 comments:
That is totally awesome!
and soooo funny that you can't really see the little ant crawling on the petal until you blow up the image. soooo funny!
what is it with these ants sneaking into scans & pictures too.
they want their 15 minutes of fame.
ha ha ha
love it.
-mandy
i had to peek at the little ant again. that cracks me up.
i cannot tell which way he is going. his head and his butt look the same. ha ha ha
-mandy
Post a Comment