A Site to See

I love this world that God created. I am constantly taking pictures of things that I think are just too "cool" and beautiful. So I wanted to share the things that I catch in my camera with you. Hope you think these pictures are cool and maybe even make you smile.

Friday, February 1, 2008

Birds All Over



Posted by Sweet Melissa at 5:50 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Sweet Melissa
I love Jesus and what he has done to me.  I love nature & all that God has created in it.  I love my husband, he is amazing. I love my children, they are blessings in my life.  I love my family, friends and everyone in my church family.  And I love to laugh & smile.  =) 
View my complete profile

Artistic Blogs:

  • John A. Burnett (my Uncle)
  • Adam's Photography
  • Art Soul Photo by Sarah Metz (Blog)
  • Art Soul Photo Website
  • John Burnett
  • Oopsie-Doodle - Jacqueline

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (7)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ▼  2008 (24)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ▼  February (12)
      • The Bright Moon; a look through my window
      • A Closer Look Through My Telescope...of the MOON
      • almost total eclipse!
      • Total Lunar Eclipse 2/20/08
      • A Closer Look
      • A look back at Autumn through this window
      • Sunflower
      • Some Fudge for you Chocolate Lovers...
      • In Formation
      • The sky
      • Snow in the Mountains
      • Birds All Over
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (8)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)

Family & Friends (click on sweet meliss to get to all my links)

  • Sweet Meliss

Picture Window theme. Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.