I love this world that God created. I am constantly taking pictures of things that I think are just too "cool" and beautiful. So I wanted to share the things that I catch in my camera with you. Hope you think these pictures are cool and maybe even make you smile.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Arachnophobia
There is always a nasty spider here at my office somewhere, luckily this one was outside. We actually have a buch of these suckers outside the front of the building, making webs off the trees, pretty nasty if you ask me! But their webs sure are cool!
Well thouse, true, but I didn't actually take these, my co-worker did, I was gone, I only croped them.. although I probably would get close to it to get the shots! hehe Oh and they are all the same spider, the sun just made it look different. Cool huh!
3 comments:
these stinkin' things STILL creep me out. nasty 'ol spider. blah!
-mandy
I love these shots. The pictures with the brown spider...the web is actually clear and in focus.
It is funny though..you are the only person that I know that will get so close to something that you are so afraid of.
Well thouse, true, but I didn't actually take these, my co-worker did, I was gone, I only croped them.. although I probably would get close to it to get the shots! hehe Oh and they are all the same spider, the sun just made it look different. Cool huh!
Post a Comment