We seen this bat downtown, and I guess someone said that it had been there for a few hours! It was really cute and fun to look at. The girls didn't want to leave it's side. Angelique even was coming up with a plan on how we could take it home. hehe It was pretty cute, I got to see it's cute little face, didn't have my camera ready yet though. So no cute face shots, but these are all the bat shots I got. There are a couple more with the girls in it on my other blog.
I love this world that God created. I am constantly taking pictures of things that I think are just too "cool" and beautiful. So I wanted to share the things that I catch in my camera with you. Hope you think these pictures are cool and maybe even make you smile.
Friday, May 23, 2008
A Bat on a Brick Wall
We seen this bat downtown, and I guess someone said that it had been there for a few hours! It was really cute and fun to look at. The girls didn't want to leave it's side. Angelique even was coming up with a plan on how we could take it home. hehe It was pretty cute, I got to see it's cute little face, didn't have my camera ready yet though. So no cute face shots, but these are all the bat shots I got. There are a couple more with the girls in it on my other blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so crazy. what an off (or on) the wall unexpected treat during your walk.
probably had rabies...
Post a Comment