I love this world that God created. I am constantly taking pictures of things that I think are just too "cool" and beautiful. So I wanted to share the things that I catch in my camera with you. Hope you think these pictures are cool and maybe even make you smile.
Monday, September 17, 2007
SUNRISE IN SMOKE
This was taken the morning after a day full of three fires in surrounding areas. There was still plenty of smoke lingering around.
those distant fires sure got us smokey around here. the sun definitely looked really awesome though. gino was definitely wondering what that big glowing red ball was. thanks for catching it in a pic. -mandy
1 comment:
those distant fires sure got us smokey around here.
the sun definitely looked really awesome though. gino was definitely wondering what that big glowing red ball was.
thanks for catching it in a pic.
-mandy
Post a Comment